Hair Loss Causes
There are many reasons behind hair loss (alopecia), and it affects the hairs on one’s head primarily. Losing one’s hair is a lot more common than most people realize. Here are some of the leading causes:
- Family History (Genetics)
- Hair loss is often a hereditary condition that occurs as you age. It is called androgenic alopecia, but more popularly known as male-pattern or female-pattern baldness. One can easily distinguish the state as it happens gradually in predictable patterns such as a receding hairline and bald spots (for men) and hair thinning at the scalp’s crown (for women).
- Hormonal Changes and Medical Conditions
- Permanent or temporary hair loss may stem from hormonal changes that usually happen during pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid problems. There are also medical conditions such as alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease), scalp infections (often caused by ringworms), and trichotillomania (a hair-pulling disorder).
- Treatments, Medications, and Supplements.
- Medical patients that require radiation therapy on their heads suffer hair loss, with their hairs possibly not growing back the same way as it did before the treatment. Hair loss can also manifest as a side effect of certain drugs (like medications used for cancer, arthritis, heart problems, high blood pressure, or depression).
- Highly Stressful or Traumatic Events
- People who undergo severe physical and emotional stress or shock may suffer from temporary hair loss. Such events include accidents, illnesses, or the death of a loved one.
- Tight Hairstyles and Heat or Chemical Treatments
- Donning excessively tight and restricting hairstyles such as pigtails or cornrows causes traction alopecia. Another reason for hair loss is frequently getting heat and chemical styling and treatments like hot oil, rebonding, and hair colors. Should scarring occur during such treatments, the hair loss could be permanent.
Despite hair loss being a common issue, one should not treat it lightly or merely accept it as a fact of life when there are ways to keep them in place. Hair contributes several benefits, both biological and psychological.
At Scandinavian Biolabs, hair is a matter of great value. Hair loss is one that should not be taken lightly. Studies have shown that having healthy hair can boost your mood and confidence. If left to chance and unattended, not caring for your hair can lead to a dent in your psychology (like social insecurity, self-criticism, or self-consciousness). Those good moods from good hair days are not coincidental.
Hair plays a vital role in protecting the scalp. It protects it against excessive heat by circulating air around the scalp to keep ambient temperature away. It also retains concentrations of heavy chemicals like lead, mercury, and arsenic and is responsible for providing you a sense of orientation and equilibrium.
For others, hair serves as a means of identity and self-expression. Throughout history, men and women have used their hair to validate status, retaliate against injustices, or symbolize their faith or culture. Like Queen Elizabeth and King Louis XIII of France, many iconic figures were known to value their hair a great deal.
Hair is also a symbol of masculinity in men and femininity in women. Those with thicker, shinier manes are perceived to be young, fertile, and attractive.
If it can be helped (and most of the time, it can), hair loss should be prevented or treated at the earliest possible time. We believe that one should not have to go through hair loss when solutions are readily available for its regrowth.
Medical Treatments for Hair Loss
While there have been breakthroughs in science and technology, most medical treatments for hair loss come at a price. Hair transplant surgery and laser therapy are more costly solutions while taking medications such as Finasteride and Minoxidil are the cheaper alternatives. These treatments all come with drawbacks or side effects, and it best to consider them and other options before deciding to take this route.
Health and beauty industries have also come up with their solution to hair loss and hair growth. Retail stores often carry several brands that specifically treat or prevent alopecia. These are usually vitamins, shampoos and conditioners, topical formulas, hair fibers, and serums. However, most of these still contain chemicals that do more harm than good in the long run, and there are no guarantees they would even work.
The best way to prevent and treat hair loss is to uphold a healthy and active lifestyle. One should always eat a balanced diet containing the recommended amount of vitamins and minerals, quit harmful habits (smoking and drinking alcohol), and get regular exercise. Using the right hair products also help provide the necessary nutrients to one’s hair.
Our All-Natural Hair Growth Serum
We are perfectly aware of the pains and challenges of finding products that are both natural and effective. That is why we came up with our natural solution to hair loss problems and symptoms.
Our expertly curated and tactically composed Hair Growth Serum is 100% potent, all-natural, and vegan. It contains active ingredients that are clinically proven to be beneficial on the hair and scalp. A few of these include:
- Curcuma Longa Callus Conditioned Media
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether
- Sodium PCA
- Sodium Lactate
We have fully disclosed and openly broken down the science behind our unique Bio-Pixilin formula and have detailed the rest of the serum’s natural ingredients, too. You will find that no one component is out of place or does not serve a purpose.
We are conscious of what we put in our formulas in the same view that we want our consumers to be mindful of the products they consume. Our hair growth serum is guaranteed safe and effective for both men and women over 18 (it is intended for adults and should not be used for children). And it is also suitable for all hair types, dyed hair, and even for the most sensitive of scalps.
The serum works by epigenetically resetting the hair follicle and nourishing the scalp by stimulating blood flow that allows for better nutrient supply and decreased hair follicle inflammation. By encouraging younger, healthier cells to develop, the serum counteracts hair loss and receding hairlines while growing denser, healthier, and more durable hair.
It is meant to be applied once daily and left on the scalp for at least 6 hours right after showering or at night (it works well with our Hair Strength Shampoo and Hair Recovery Conditioner). For best results, leave it to sit on the scalp for more than 24 hours.
How to Use the Serum
Before applying the serum, it is imperative to wash your hair and scalp. A clean scalp, free of oils, dirt, and debris, ensures that the serum can fully penetrate the skin and adequately stimulate the follicles from within.
To use, simply fill the pipette with the serum. Tilt your head back slightly and apply 2-3 drops of the serum directly onto your scalp. Then, with gentle pressure, massage the serum onto the scalp using your fingertips. Ensure that the serum is evenly spread on the scalp. Do not wash out the serum. Leave it to settle for at least 6 hours (or ideally over 24 hours). Rinse your hands after use.
Take note that a tingling or burning sensation will be felt, especially during the product’s first few uses. This feeling is normal and natural due to it containing a heating agent (i.e., Hotflux). It will weaken over time with continued use.
When applied consistently and religiously, you can see visible results in just a few months. We are confident in our products and offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you cannot reap its effects. But, to date, around 92% of our product users have experienced new hair growth, along with more robust and healthier hair, during the 150-day treatment period.
To help you see the results for yourself, we recommend documenting the process. Take a photo of your scalp, specifically the damaged area, before beginning your treatment. Then, apply the serum as prescribed above. Be sure to document the progress weekly or monthly (depending on your preference). After 150 days of the treatment period, you can submit the results to us if you do not get visible results to qualify for our money-back guarantee.
The Natural Solution to Hair Loss
Just as nature intended, we stand by the use of natural remedies as effective and painless solutions to health concerns. Coupled with a healthier lifestyle and using our Hair Growth Serum, hair loss can be prevented or treated easily.
With consistent use, you will see the results you deserve in no time. We guarantee it.