Why Your Hair Should Matter
While not often a talk of the town, matters of the hair and its grooming do not only affect and concern women. Hair is just as important for men for many reasons.
The hair is an extension of oneself. It is an accessory, per se, that functions beyond the realms of vanity. Regardless of gender, hair adds character to one’s personality or even as an embodiment of one’s identity. Some men would say that having properly groomed hair helps to keep them looking at their best.
Aesthetics aside, a head full of hair is of biological importance. It is the first line of defense against environmental pollutants and the sun’s harsh ultraviolet rays. The hair also acts as the body’s natural insulator, preventing significant drops in one’s body temperature.
Let us not forget about hair being a symbol of virility. The thicker the hair often denotes youth and an endowment of testosterone - the male hormone associated with stamina and sexual drive.
Understanding Hair Health and Growth
It is perfectly normal to experience hair shedding, as it is part of the hair’s natural growth cycle. This cycle comprises four stages: anagen, catagen, telogen, and exogen. Each of one’s hair is at different stages of this cycle at any given time.
- Anagen (Growing Phase)
- Hair grows around half an inch each month (amounting to six inches in a year). The growth or anagen phase lasts an average of two to seven years. Depending on your genetics, it determines the length of the hair. Those of Asian descent generally possess a more prolonged anagen phase.
- Catagen (Transition Phase)
- The end of the anagen phase signals the beginning of the catagen phase. This brief transitional stage lasts only about ten days. In this phase, the hair follicle starts to shrink and detach from the dermal papilla (connective tissue).
- Telogen (Resting Phase)
- Then comes the telogen phase, when the hair strands remain in their follicles but remain dormant or at rest. It affects around 10-15 percent of hairs at a time and lasts for three months. As the rest of the current strands, new hair begins to grow.
- Exogen (New Hair Phase)
- Part of the resting phase, this is when the old hair is released from their follicles and fall out. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), men and women approximately shed an average of 50 to 150 hairs daily, depending on their natural hair density.
Any factor that disrupts this growth cycle is what causes hair loss. If you suffer excess hair fall, we recommend seeing a medical professional determine the cause. But while you are ahead, you can and should take your hair matters into your own hands and keep the strands where they are.
Men’s Best Hair Regrowth Shampoo
No matter one’s reasons for keeping or wanting their hairs intact, they are all perfectly valid. Though many medical treatments can help regain or add to the dwindling numbers of hair strands, there is one simple, safe, and cost-effective solution that even helps stop the hair loss before it begins.
If you are like most men who have secretly tried every product within reach without achieving desired results or ended up with many unwanted side effects, we feel you. For this very reason, we have created our haircare lineup and made it our mission to give you your confidence back by addressing hair loss conditions and symptoms right at their roots.
We are talking about our very own Hair Strength Shampoo. It is one that we have specifically designed for men. This product contains our unique Bio-Pixilin formula that works to strengthen the revitalization and regeneration of hair growth. Our team of scientists has spared no effort or expense to create this clinically-proven solution to give you the results you seek.
Produced in our laboratories in Denmark, we are proud curators of natural, plant-based hair products. We have always believed that the remedies for common human conditions are in nature. Our Hair Strength Shampoo works as effectively as possible because it contains only 100% of the best all-natural and vegan ingredients. Some of these include:
- Curcuma Longa
- Also known as turmeric, Curcuma Longa Callus Conditioned Media is applied to promote the hair follicle to establish new hair growth and care for our hair bulb. Also referred to as Capilia Longa.
- It promotes hair growth by stimulating the hair follicles and reducing hair loss.
- It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that regulates oil in the scalp and skin, as well as promoting stronger hair growth due to its circulation enhancing capabilities.
- Phytic Acid
- It serves as an exfoliator to get rid of dead skin. It also controls sebum and oil production and moisturizes the hair and scalp.
- It is an amino acid that balances the proteins in the hair and promotes healthy hair growth.
You can rest assured that there are no harsh or irritating substances in this product. As a show of good faith and transparency, we have taken it upon ourselves to list down all of the product’s ingredients so you will not have to do the research yourself. All the ingredients have also gone through extensive testing and trials to prove their hair health benefits and growth efficacy. Even men who have the most sensitive of scalps can use the shampoo with no apprehensions.
The Natural Solution to Healthy Hair Regrowth
Men have every right not to subject themselves to unwanted hair loss. Your hair is your birthright, and as soon as you can, you should make the conscious switch to the natural solution that will grant you healthier, thicker, and more vigorous hair regrowth.
With continued use, you should see the results you seek from our Hair Growth Shampoo in 150 days or less (or get your money back). Around 92% of our consumers have attained positive results, and we desire the very same for you. We have made it our duty to see you through your haircare journey and give you only the best hair loss solution you deserve that nature and science can ever provide.