Hair loss or alopecia is a condition that affects most people, regardless of their age. It does not affect only the scalp, but also the entire body. The effect may be rather temporary or permanent.
According to experts, hair loss is when the number of hairs falling off the hair exceeds 100 per day. The reason for this is numerous. It can be due to hereditary, diseases, aging, hormones, or cancer treatment
Misusing drugs are a bad idea, since overdosing can create nasty effects and underdosing is a waste of time and money.
But can you use minoxidil once a day? And how to use minoxidil correctly? It's all here.
- Can you use minoxidil once a day?
- How to use minoxidil?
- What can you use in place of minoxidil?
Can You Use Minoxidil Once a Day?
Applying Minoxidil once a day – the correct dose – gives a full impacted hair loss solution, More than that, there are undesirable side effects. Like, scalp inflammation, burning and flaking.
Another reason for applying minoxidil once a day is because it sits on the scalp for roughly 20 hours, which is almost a day. So using another dose is an overdose.
There are cautions to be taken while using this treatment. If you must use hair treatments, wait for 24 hours after applying minoxidil to do that.
How to Use Minoxidil?
- Ensure your hair is completely dry before using it
- Apply only the prescribed dosage only to the affected area. Using more than necessary will increase the chances of it being absorbed into the body. This may have negative effects.
- Part the hair into smaller sections to expose the scalp
- Apply the foam or solution onto the hair and spread it with your fingers. Be certain not to get it on other parts of the body
- Let the treatment sit for 4 hours before washing it off
What Can You Use in Place of Minoxidil?
While persisting with your treatment is a good idea, it's also wise to know your options - in case you don't see results with minoxidil.
Minoxidil has its merits - but also demerits:
- Minoxidil is effective in hair growth, but it can cause severe side effects
- Minoxidil is FDA-approved, but you will lose more hair before you see results
Our founder got fed up with that dilemma and decided to find a solution to your hair loss that is effective AND safe.
After years of collaboration with clinics, labs and scientists from Spain, Denmark and the US - our Hair Growth Routine is ready.
What is different about Scandinavian Biolabs?
- Our formula is clinically-trialed and tested with staggering results.
- Labs, clinics, and hairdressers are using our routines.
- We have a whole host of success stories from real people like you.
- Our customers are absolutely satisfied with our products and the support they've been given throughout the journey.
- For the purchase of our Hair Growth Routine, you are eligible for a 150-day money-back guarantee (with documentation).
Here's one of our success story:
Before our solution, Niels had quite a receding hairline (pictured):
He persisted with our Hair Growth Routine for the period we recommended (150 days for optimal, naturally-assisted results).
Look what it did!
After our treatment, Niels experienced consistent hair growth from the same scalp that has been receding for years.
No doubt, after resolving the issue, anyone (probably including Niels) would feel more confident, self-assured and optimistic.
Niels was one of the many success stories that we have on our homepage.
For some people, they just let the condition run its course without finding a solution. They cover it with wigs, hats, scarves, and makeup. While some resort to finding solutions for it. There are treatments – both homemade remedies and hair growth serum, which have promised to be effective. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case. But one drug seemed to stand out among them, Minoxidil. But what is the correct dosage, should you take minoxidil once a day?
- Does Minoxidil Work On Frontal Baldness?
- What Is The Norwood Scale?
- V Hairlines: What Are the Differences?